A little message from our family to yours …
In the future this time will be a memory, where the world worked together to spread laughter, where we stopped to be present.
While it’s quiet outside we are able to focus on creating a happy and safe space in our homes as families, spending time making memories, while Mother Earth is healing too.
At MORI we are here to support you and your family, and now more than ever it’s important to support one another. As a business we are doing all we can to navigate the situation we are facing during these times. We are following the advice from our Government, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation, and are ready to adapt should we need to.
On behalf of the MORI team, we wish that you and your families are staying safe and thank you for staying with us.
Akin Onal, CEO and Founder
Orders, Delivery & Returns
Can I still order from your website?
- Our website remains open 24/7, so you can still shop all of your favourite super soft baby essentials. Should anything change regarding our services we will keep you up to date on this page
When will I receive my order?
We can offer a little peace of mind, orders are currently still being sent from our warehouse to your home. Due to unprecedented times there is a chance of delays in your order being dispatched and our delivery partner Royal Mail is experiencing some delays within the network due to unprecedented levels of staff absence and huge volumes.
Rest assured our teams and partners are working hard to make sure we are able to get your orders delivered. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
For all deliveries to Italy we are regrettably unable to dispatch your order due to delivery services not operating in your region. For enquiries regarding your orders please contact our Customer Care team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your returns policy?
During this time, our standard returns policy remains the same. For more information on returns visit our delivery & returns page
I'm self-isolating, can I still receive my parcel?
- If you are self-isolating at this time you will still be able to safely receive your parcel. Our delivery partners are now operating contact-free delivery, to ensure everyone stays safe
I would like to order a gift. Am I still able to?
- At times like these we know that you won’t be able to give your loved ones gifts in person to celebrate a new arrival, a birthday or just because. Our website and warehouse are still operating as normal so you will be able to send gifts directly to your loved ones with ease
Are there any changes to your customer service hours?
Our dedicated Customer Care team are now working from home and are available to support all your MORI related queries. For all enquiries please contact the team via live chat, or by email email@example.com. We are here to help Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) from 10am - 4pm BST time. We aim to respond to your email queries within 48 hours.
Is your warehouse closing?
- Our warehouse remains open. Together with our warehouse partner we are continuing to follow advice to prioritise the health and wellbeing of our colleagues while ensuring we remain available to those customers who need us. Measures have been put in place to ensure a safe working environment for the workforce, including distancing of all staff and regular sanitation. Should anything change regarding our services we will keep you up to date on this page
How long will the shop be closed for?
- We have temporarily closed our Battersea shop until further notice. We hope to reopen as soon as possible and the team (who are currently lending a hand from home) look forward to welcoming you back. In the meantime we are here for you 24/7 at https://theprobaby.com/
Will you still be hosting your retail events?
- We are working closely with our wonderful family of experts to bring our events, in a new digital-friendly format, to your home. This way we can continue to be here for you during this unprecedented time.